Monday, March 31, 2008

equipment and trial-run for the event

Hello All,

Below is the list of equipment we came up with for the event. Please post here what you can lend. If you have a truck please indicate this too.

We need to figure a time for a trial run at UCSC. I'd like to propose Thursday May 1st from 3-6pm. We can talk about this in class.

Cheers,

Dore



4 50 ft extension cords
2 Public Address Systems
4 speakers,
4 microphones,
4 microphone stands,
2 auxiliary input for laptop,
2 convertor from input from 1/4 inch (laptop) to 1/2 inch (PA)
1 large moveable dry-erase board with markers and erasers

laptops, (already supplying)
draping (already supplying)
lounge materials (already supplying)

2 comments:

Sally said...

I can bring one extension cord and possibly a large speaker. I have a car for transport. Sally

Kirk said...

If needed, I also have a couple of 50' extension cords and I think I have a 100' cord. - Kirk