I continue interested in issues surrounding the industrialization of food production. This video is cheesy like other 1950/60's info-reels. I started off wondering if I should alter the images to include the "downer cow" footage from the recent beef recall... but they actually show animals in feed-lots and talk about how much safer the sure march of science will make our food supply. I think in a re-reading (in 2008) it will raise the issues without too much help.
http://www.archive.org/details/Miracles1960
I have been looking for karaoke software that might help - and asked people I know - but haven't come up with anything too helpful. Hopefully we'll have time to talk about this in class. If we can narrow down, and agree on exactly how we expect this to work - we should be able to make a plan to execute it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment