Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Images for Re-Speaking

Hey All....
I am helping Ethan with the images of the Re-Speaking, meaning if you have images rather than videos I will help take care of this. What would work best for me is if you email me a jpeg. no larger that 300 dpi. Also include your "title" on the wiki page so it is easy for me to find it. Also, please give me a little direction regarding how you want the images to work within the text, for instance if you have more than one image, let me know where you see the segway from one to the next within your text.
dinasphotos@yahoo.com

Dore,
I also see you have me as documenting the Re-Speaking which I am more than happy to do. Should I finalize it to CD for you? If so, should I do more than one CD???? Also, should we have some-one taking still images as well??
We can discuss in class today.

No comments: